Goji Berry + Hemp Candle
ESSENTIAL HEMP SOY CANDLE
Handmade With Love
Pear nectar and dark red Goji berries intermingle with smokey rich woods and charred hemp for a sophisticated and intoxicating contradiction.
Top Notes: Goji Berry, Black Pepper, Pear Nectar
Middle Notes: Charred Hemp Leaves, Mirabelle Plum, White Oleander
Base Notes: Amber Woods, Patchouli, Vetiver
Contains Essential Oils of Cacao from Ivory Coast, Birch from U.S.A, Olibanum from France, Davana from India, Resin Extract from Somalia, Coriander from Russia, Gurjun balsam from Indonesia, Black Pepper Seed from France, Patchouli from Indonesia, and Guaiac wood from Paraguay.
Candles Contain No THC or CBD
Our exclusive collection of clean, phthalate-free fragrance oils are unique, sophisticated and created using fine fragrance oils + pure essential oils from around the globe.
Hemp Soy Wax:
Our luxurious Hemp Soy wax is a vegan blend of natural organic hemp, soy, coconut and food-grade paraffin wax.
Our organic hemp, coconut and soy wax is gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free and comes from renewable sources. The entire blend utilizes only FDA approved waxes.
Our eco-friendly, clean-burning, crackling wooden wick is made from FSC Certified Wood, hand-crafted + made in the USA.
Earthy + elevated matte olive glass jar with a chic copper candle lid made from metal.
Burn Time: Approx. 65-75 hrs
Wax: Premium Hemp Soy
Wick: Crackling Wood
Weight: 11 oz
Dimensions: 3.75" w x 4.1" h
- Always burn candles well away from draughts, open windows, air ducts or fans, other heat sources, and anything flammable.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
- Never leave burning candles in the reach of children and pets.
- Never move a burning candle. Always make sure that the candle is extinguished and the wax has hardened and the jar is cold before handling.
- Do not use if the glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
- Never use water to extinguish your candle
- When candles are burning they can generate significant heat above the flame so always position your candle well away from combustible materials.
- Always place your candle on a stable, heat resistant surface.
- Never allow your candle to burn all the way down. Discontinue burning when 13mm of unmelted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
- If you find that the flame is very high or is flickering a lot, extinguish your candle and allow to cool. Trim the wick and relight away from draughts.