How to File a Support Request
1. Don’t panic. Before you write a support request, try to stay calm. You might find this piece of advice silly, but staying calm helps you to explain your issue in a systematic manner. When you do, it also allows us to solve the problem as efficiently as possible.
2. Write a concise subject line: The subject line is the most important part of your support request. Why? Because it helps in telling us right off the bat what your concern is. Concise subject lines are short and direct to the point. These are the subject lines that help us help you address your issue right away. Also, when you describe the problem in the subject line, it makes it easier for us to prioritize it, especially if your issue is severe.
3. Use the correct category. Another way that we can prevent frustration on your part is by providing different problem categories you can choose from.
Choosing the category that best identifies the nature of your problem allows us to route your support request to our team members who specialize in this. We’ll know right away whom to assign your request to based on their related skills.
4. Give a full description of your problem. Now comes the meat of your support request. We can’t stress this enough. The more details in your support request, the better we can assist you.
Additional Tips to Remember
1. Keep your issue in support. Most of our customers use social media on a daily basis. So we’re not surprised when people leave complaints on our Facebook page. While this may seem like a fast and efficient way to get your issue resolved, it isn’t.
Here’s why: Your message can get lost in a sea of posts, making it hard for us to respond to your concern right away. Some things cannot be discussed on social media. If it’s something that risks your privacy, we’ll still have to ask you to take it to support.
2. It’s fine to reach out after 24 hours. Know that we’re always doing our best to ensure timely responses. The last thing we want is to keep you waiting. However, there are certain instances where we handle a very high ticket volume, which explains why we might not be able to tackle your request in 24 hours.
If this is the case, please do check your request status. We’re also okay with you contacting us in private (message) in social media to confirm that you’re in the queue. Rest assured that we’re working hard to be more productive while providing the best customer support.
3. Don’t create more than 1 request for the same issue. Last but not least, avoid creating duplicate requests for the same issue. Duplicates will only delay the process. Instead, check your request status.